You would like to surprise your pals with a delightful treat when they arrive at your residence. Look no further if you're looking for an item your pals would adore. We've created a no-bake recipe for a classic retro appeal with a special twist.
Is there a better way to enjoy your cereal than from a big bowl of milk? Oh, sure! Over the years, millions of US citizens have become accustomed to eating Rice Krispie Treats as a staple. You will immediately recall why once you've had the first bite.
You are looking to advance in your favorite childhood delight. Discover how to transform these into your preferred adult treats! Your pals won't leave even a single square, we promise. See the recipe for our weed Rice Krispie treats below.
How Much Weed Butter to Use in Weed Edible Rice Krispie Treats?
This psychedelic version of a trippy adult classic treat is made with weed butter, just like all delicious desserts. However, how much weed butter should be used to make these sweet rice bits? How powerful do you want your weed Rice Krispie treats to depend entirely on you?
You may use any of the following:
- Two teaspoons of butter infused with weed
- One tablespoon of conventional butter
- One-fourth cup of butter infused with weed
Since we like the sweet treats extra-buttery, extra-marshmallowy, extra-gooey, option C is today's selection for a flavorful result.
Read More: Do Weed Edibles Smell? The Truth Revealed
1: Rice Krispies Treats With Weed Recipe
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 10 servings
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cuisine type: American
Calories count: 130 kcal
Rice Krispie treat recipes depend heavily on the proportion of cereal to marshmallow. Your rice squares may taste gritty and dry if you add too much grain. Conversely, if you use too many marshmallows, the courts will crumble.
- Non-stick spray
- Parchment paper
- 9×13-inch baking pan
- Stir Stick
- 1/2 cup of weed butter
- One 10-ounce pack of Mini Marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Crispy Cereal (Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles also work).
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For a gluten-free recipe, use gluten-free Rice Krispies.
- Place wax paper in a baking pan. Apply a light coating of non-stick spray to the parchment. Place aside.
- In a big saucepan, melt the weed-infused butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows once it has melted.
- Stir the mixture continuously for two minutes or until the marshmallows completely melt.
- Immediately after removing from the heat, mix in the salt and vanilla essence.
- When the crispy rice cereal appears well coated with the marshmallow mixture, add it and continue stirring.
- Using a buttered spatula, transfer the batter to the preheated baking pan. To fit the pan, gently spread the mixture.
- Spread the batter evenly across a 9 x 13-inch pan using a flat spatula that has been lightly greased, pressing down gently. Your snacks will be brittle and hard if you forcefully compact them.
- Leave at room temperature for a minimum of an hour. Cover this delectable treat carefully if you plan to be gone for more than a few hours. Conversely, you can leave it aside for a maximum of one day.
- Grab the entire Rice Krispie treat off the parchment paper and remove it from the pan. Twelve equal servings can be made by cutting the cake into 2x2-inch squares.
- Servings on the same day are preferred. Leftover treats can be covered and kept at room temperature for up to three days between layers of wax paper or parchment in an air-tight container.
- The texture of weed Rice Krispie treats changes after thawing. Thus, they aren't the best dessert to freeze. If you need to freeze these squares, put them in a freezer jar for six weeks between wax paper or parchment. Before serving, let food defrost for 15 minutes at room temperature.
2: How to Make Weed Edible Rice Krispie Treats with Wax
Is it possible to improve upon our weed Rice Krispie Treats? Indeed, you can! To prepare this gooey, sticky classic, follow these easy steps.
- Candy thermometer
- A beaker or Pyrex jar
- Grill tongs
- 1gm of weed wax
- One butter stick
- A bottle of vegetable oil
- Place the saucepan on the burner, add the vegetable oil, and heat it to a steady 250°F while keeping an eye on the temperature with a candy thermometer.
- With tongs, submerge the wax in oil 1/2 an inch deep in a glass beaker for 20 minutes, monitoring to make sure the temperature stays constant at 250°F.
- There will be bubbling of the wax. You'll know it's ready when the bumps decrease from extremely large to very small. Get rid of the heat.
- Pour the melted butter stick into the wax-filled glass beaker.
- Whisk the mixture while the ingredients are still heated to combine the butter and wax thoroughly.
- Gently melt the marshmallows with two tablespoons of water in a big pot over medium-low heat, between 125 and 150°F.
- Combine your wax-made weed butter and follow the same recipe from step 4.
A more relaxing "couch-lock" effect will result by letting the blend heat for longer than 20 minutes. Furthermore, decarboxylating it using heat or for a shorter period won't activate the THC sufficiently to be felt.
To determine its potency, take the entire THC content of the original wax you used to make the butter. A total of 1,644mg of butter concentrate, or 102.75mg of THC per tablespoon, would result from adding two grams of wax that tested at 82.2% to two sticks of butter.
Read More: Do Weed Edibles Make You Dehydrated?
Weed-infused Rice Krispie Treats give a fun variation on a traditional childhood favorite that is ideal for surprising friends. Finding the right ratio of marshmallows to cereal is the secret to making the perfect dessert.
This recipe may be more potent by varying the amount of weed-infused butter used, making it appropriate for novice and experienced weed enthusiasts. We've added an extra section on infused weed wax into sweets for the daring.Remember weed edibles' delayed onset and long-lasting effects when consuming; start with a low dose, and always abide by local laws. With friends, enjoy this delicious and inventive cooking adventure!